INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address and, when necessary, credit card information) when you:
- Place an order from our Web site;
- Make a purchase at one of our retail store;
- Return an item or make an exchange;
- Create an account at LittleBlueHouse.com;
- Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.
We maintain the data that you provide us, along with a record of your purchases, in a secure database. We also gather information about how visitors navigate through our Web site by using data gathered with cookies.
USING INFORMATION WE COLLECT
At LittleBlueHouse.com we always want to provide you with the best possible shopping experience and fulfil your orders exactly as you've requested. In order to do this, we collect information that allows us to:
- Process and track your order;
- Provide the services you request;
- Contact you about the status of an order;
- Send you the LittleBlueHouse.com e-mail newsletter, if requested;
- Identify your product and service preferences;
- Customize our communications to you;
- Provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased;
- Improve our merchandise selection and customer service.
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH OTHERS AND YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
We contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, email distribution, market research and promotions management. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than LittleBlueHouse.com.
A cookie is a small data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies enable you to place an order on our web site. They also allow us to enhance and personalize your online shopping experience, so that the information you receive is more relevant to you.
- Remember what items are in your shopping bag;
- Recognize you when you return to our web site;
- Enable a faster checkout if you have created an account at LittleBlueHouse.com;
- Study how our customers navigate through our web site and which products they request in site searches.
HOW WE USE EMAIL
When you provide us your e-mail address, we may send you e-mails necessary to process your order or respond to a request. For example, after you place an order at LittleBlueHouse.com, you will receive an email confirmation.
It is our intent to send you promotional email (our e-mail newsletter) only if you have agreed to receive it. Instructions on how to unsubscribe are included in each edition of the newsletter.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities.
When you make a purchase or create an account on our Web site, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
As required by most major credit card companies, we are compliant with Trust Wave for our on-line e-commerce transactions. We also use the GEO Trust certificate which utilizes a 128-bit SSL certificate that offers the highest level of encryption or security possible. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site's web servers are private and secure.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN ON OUR WEB SITE
Our Web site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
We always welcome your questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us.